Thanks to laser dentistry, our dentist and team at Boudreau Dental Studio can provide high-quality and precise dental care to our patients. Procedures performed with the dental laser are comfortable and effective, typically requiring a shorter treatment time.
What Treatments Can Be Performed With a Laser?
Dr. Rachelle Boudreau and her team use the dental laser for soft-tissue treatments, including:
- Treating periodontal disease by removing bacteria and infected tissue
- Treating cold sores and canker sores
- Recontouring the gum line
- Fixing a tongue-tie or lip-tie (frenectomy)
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
Our team can use laser dentistry in Cincinnati, Ohio, to target the affected area with the highest level of precision, without affecting the nearby tissues. It also is more comfortable for the patient. Additional benefits include:
- No need for anesthetic
- Shortened treatment and healing time
- Less risk of infection
- Minimized bleeding during and after treatment
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of laser dentistry, call our office at 513-772-0722. One of our team members will gladly speak with you about this treatment and help you decide if it is right for your unique needs. Our friendly and experienced team looks forward to caring for your smile.