We are open for all dental procedures! Our new normal, designed to protect you and our team, is outlined below.
Please know that:
- You have been missed and we are ever so grateful for your return!
- After two months of closure, our schedule is filling quickly. Further delay of your needed treatment concerns us. Please feel free to call us at 513-772-0722.
- Your understanding as we rework the schedule to accommodate those patients with the most urgent dental needs means the world to us. Imagine rescheduling almost two months of appointments. We will all get there together!
- Our office has always exceeded the guidelines for infection control, and we will continue that for COVID-19 and beyond.
- It is important to come to your appointment alone or to have your companion or driver wait for you in the car. Extra people in the dental office compromises everyone’s safety.
- We are implementing a Curbside Waiting Room. When you arrive, please call or text us at 513-772-0722 so that we may meet you at your car to take your temperature and escort you directly to a treatment room.
- We are following the Governor’s mandates concerning face masks. All patients must wear a face covering or mask before entering the office.
- We are so thrilled to see you, but we cannot hug. Your presence is the best hug ever.
- Your health is our biggest concern. We may ask those with high risk factors to visit us during our early morning appointments.
- Initially, your appointments may take more time. Your patience is appreciated.
- If you have a concern about your dental health, we are here for you! Just give us a call!
Above all else, know that we are so excited about your arrival at our office. Together, we can make it the best appointment ever!
Rachelle Boudreau, D.D.S. and the entire Boudreau Dental Studio Team